Thursday, September 22, 2011

This Week in Abilene...Week 2

- Mom has taken us shopping serveral times for stuff for her office, much of it heavy. Dad and I have lifted, pushed, and carried furniture up 3 flights of stairs while mom told us what to do from a distance. After we finished, she would give a big sigh and say, "Well, I'm tired!"

- I took my 90-year old grandmother bra shopping.

- We also went to Dillards where she shopped exclusively for white pants and bedazzled denim apparel.

- I began picking up my 6th grade cousins, Steven and Drew, from school this week. So far, they have talked about girls being "hot," made fun of the one kid in gym class wearing tighty-whities, told me they had a read a vampire book called Dangerous Girls, and bragged - hard - about getting an ipad for their birthday. It thrills me that they're getting zits on their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment