Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm Raging!

It's no secret that my blog keeps getting uglier and uglier. Right now, it’s so ugly I don’t like to write in it.

I have tried changing the templates that Blogger provides, but in a recent effort to make it easier for the average user to change the way their blog looks, they have made it almost impossible for me to figure out the code behind it to really change it up. Granted, I’ve only spent a few minutes trying to figure it out, but in those few minutes I grow frustrated which quickly leads to rage. Seriously, how hard should it be?

All that to say, if I could transfer my design to real life, it would look like the picture. I really like designing things, but I sorely lack the skills to make the designs worthwhile. How do you do that stuff? And more importantly, why isn't there a program where you just draw out your design and it translates it into computer language?? Andy told me that's what Dreamweaver does, but all the times I've tried it, the only things I can do are make white boxes and words and pictures.
Who holds the secrets?

4 comments:

  1. The picture is lovely, it really is a shame your site doesn't look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. besides the blog...
    are you staying in korea for another year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out Google page creator it may help in your quest.
    http://pages.google.com/

    ReplyDelete