Saturday, July 21, 2007

White Power

As I've written before, every woman has certain beauty products that she stands by with unswerving faithfulness. About a year ago, I wrote about CertainDri, the miracle product that prevents excessive and embarrassing underarm sweating.

Many people know that I am kind of a psycho about teeth. When people talk to me at close range, my eyes are inexplicably drawn to the teeth, where they inevitably remain, despite the nagging voice in my head telling me to make eye contact. As such, a year later, a year wiser, and a year more yellowed, I present my annual beauty product must-have: Crest White Strips.

Whether your teeth are discolored by age, medication, coffee, or unjust genetic disparity, just a box of these will provide noticeable results without making you look like you have fake teeth. They're safe, easy to use, fairly inexpensive, and the results will last about a year to a year and a half. You can even use them if you have sensitive teeth! They have several different versions including Original, Premium, and Premium Plus. The price goes up with each level, but I find that the Original does just fine. No need to pay more for essentially the same product.

Try them. You won't be disappointed. No matter your age, a whiter smile is always a boon. It's true what they say - a nicer smile makes you feel more confident, and as an added bonus, I probably won't fixate on your teeth as much if they don't look like yellowed beaver teeth.


1 comment: